BB: In the Beginning BB: In the Beginning

i'm going to eat your family

i won't be happy until i see toby.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

that sucked.

fucking movie almost made me cry. that was my childhood, summed up into one little 3 minutes movie. only difference was, my mom wasn't there to save me. she couldn't take it anymore and left when i was 2. i never actually took a baseball bat on my dad, but when i was 16, i finally did fight back.

kudos on the effort, but this movie really pissed me off.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

...god damnit...

this damned thing need a PRELOADER! argh, i hate it when long movies don't have preloaders...cool though, none the less... http://www.com3designs.com

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

hark unto thee

so...i read all the reviews...the biggest complaint is that the mouse is too fast, and it's too hard.

well, i can beat it with one life, and i'm on a laptop, with a touchpad. *snicker-snicker*

anyhow, thanx alot Totaljerkface for giving me the honors to be part of this project. i know you put some serious time and effort into this biotch, but it's payed off well. people like it. kudo's man! you got serious skillaz.

Suicide Bunny 1 . 2 Suicide Bunny 1 . 2

i liked it...

i agree with the last mofo, you shoulda made it harder. it was fun while it lasted though. kudos...looking forward to "judgement day"

Runner Runner

god damn!

i even made a god damned tutorial on hit spots, and STILL noone knows how to fucking use em! ARGH! do a search for "hit spots and money shots" and you'll see what i'm talking about. fuck i hate text buttons with no hit spot....

www.com3designs.or g